I've been tagged by Jenn.
Here are the rules:
*Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself.
*Tag 7 other people and link to them at the end of your blog.
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment.
1) I am really enjoying my math class. OK, maybe not math itself, but the
alone time. I never get that unless I'm in the tub. I love going to Roasters every week-end & studying.
2) I think I'm a work-a-holic. I always check e-mail before bed & on Saturday morning. I just don't want to let anyone down.
3) I'm so proud of Mackie. She's turning into quite the independent & responsible little lady. I know this will pay off big time when she is 30!
4) I listen to Dave Ramsey poscast during my bath.
5)My daily prayer is for favor. I pray Gog continues to offer me & my family favor in our everyday lives.
6) I am so ready for January when Jerry will not be traveling so much. We both knew it would be hard...but we didn't realize it would be as hard as it has been. Sometimes I feel like we're just roommates.
7) I wish I had more time to blog:)
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment