skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Our crazy life!
Title says it all!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Merry Christmas 2008
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
Love to all,
Becky, Jerry, Mackie & Ian
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Palin
2012
Welcome to my blog
What is a blog?
A blog is a
Web site
, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.
So this is my first blog. My friend Jennifer got me started.
Enjoy & come back often.
Mackie & Ian's top Christmas picks
Iron man-anything
Batman-anything
Spiderman-anything
Hanna Montana guitar
Laptop
IPhone
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(12)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(9)
▼
December
(5)
Overnight in Lubbock
Merry Christmas 2008
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
Playlist success!!
When I am a mom I will never....
►
November
(4)
About Me
Our crazy life!
I am a busy working mom of 2 outgoing kids. Jerry & I have been married for 17 years.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment