I was in Lubbock overnight for a funeral. Jerry & I took seperate cars so Mackie & I could stay overnight.
MEMORIAL:I'm looking at this empty shell of a body emotionless, thinking "wow, I've really got to get on a health kick & take better care of mself!" Jerry says I will never look that way! She looked awful for 53.
Jerry takes the kids & I to our fav. restaurant in Lubbock, RockFish. Then he followed me to my hotel to make sure I was safe & sound:) He & Ian left & Mackie & I hit the pool. We had a good time.
FUNERAL 11:00: I head to the chapel @ 1045, drive by at least 4 times & call Jerry. I told him I changed my mind & was on my way home. He gave me a talking to & I turned around & went in. We sat at the back. There were probably a total of 15 people there. A few of her old friends remembered me.
Glad it's over. I think I knew it would happen sooner or later.
Thats what happens when you don't make good choices (her only good choice was releasing me), & not taking care of your self.
OK friends...please...I vow to be healthier in 2009. Please remind me from time to time to only have 1 Starbucks fat-free blueberry coffee cakes...not 2, even if it's my birthday:)
Thanks guys for your thoughts during this time.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment