Jerry & I celebrated our 17th anniversary.WOW 17 years; who does that anymore? Seriousley; can't wait for the ride of the next 17! I wanted to re-cap our night.
Jerry had been saying for the 2 weeks leading up to it that he wanted us "all" to have dinner ("all" as in the kids). OK; whatever. I LOVE my kids but I LOVE a dinner where there is actually a candle on the table without telling Ian to leave it alone & worry about a fire! So dinner together it will be. I'm getting ready & go to the bathroom, it's locked, I say "Mackie, open the door"; then I hear "it's Taylor" (Taylor is our sweet babysitter!) Jerry is watching this from the hall. I was SO excited. So we drive & stop at Rudy's bbq. (if I have to eat bbq, it better be Rudy's). Jerry asked if Rudy's is fine I say OK. he says "Stacie, Adam, Jennifer & Mike are in there so we start walking to the door...he turns around & gets back in the pick-up & we leave. He's laughing at me! Next we end at a new Italian place down town.
Italian; not my fav either. He drives around makes a tfew urns & we end a Zen. Perfect. He really is. What a great night. The kids enjoyed Taylor & I enjoyed dinner & coffee.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment